Culturespaces produces and manages, with an ethical and professional approach, monuments, museums and prestigious historic sites entrusted to it by public bodies and local authorities.
Culturespaces manages the following sites: Jacquemart-André Museum in Paris (since 1996), Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat (since 1992), Greek Villa Kerylos in Beaulieu sur Mer (since 2001), Roman Theatre of Orange (since 2002), Château des Baux de Provence (since 1993), Nîmes Amphitheatre, Maison Carrée et Tour Magne (since 2006), Cité de l’Automobile in Mulhouse (since 1999), Cité du Train in Mulhouse (since 2005) and Waterloo Battlefield in Belgium (since 2004).
Culturespaces uses modern management methods in its work upgrading spaces and collections, welcoming the general public, managing staff and all services, organising cultural activities and temporary exhibitions and promoting sites at a national and international level.
With 20 years of experience and 2 million visitors every year, Culturespaces is the leading private organisation managing French monuments and museums, and one of the leading European players in cultural tourism.
Main actions implemented by Culturespaces since 1999
- Opening all year round, 7 days a week
- Installation of a new setting for the collections
- Complete reorganisation of the tour and activities over 20,000 m²
- Creation of an exhibition track
- Installation of audiovisual and multimedia equipment for presentations
- Introduction of permanent activities for children and adults alike
- Creation of a free audio guide service
- Renovation of the gift shop
- Creation of a reception service
- Opening of “L’Atalante”, a gourmet restaurant and four other eating areas
- Creation of special offers for groups
- Creation of educational workshops
- Creation of an of an activity book for children
- Implementation of an active communications policy
- Creation of the website www.collection-schlumpf.com
- Introduction of an active events policy